Data Protection Policy
Collecting personal data allows TT GEOMETRES EXPERTS to ensure a better feed-back and support to customers: it is essential to a successful collaboration and very important to get in touch with new talents.
TT GEOMETRES EXPERTS is committed to a continuous process of compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as well as the deliberations of the French data protection authority (CNIL). We guarantee the collection and use of personal data in a transparent, confidential, and secure way.
The Personal Data Protection Policy describes how TT GEOMETRES EXPERTS processes the personal data of visitors and users when browsing our website: tt-geometers-experts.fr.
We always pay attention to user data. The personal data protection policy may be updated in accordance with the latest relevant regulations. In case of major changes to the data policy, users will be informed.
A personal data means any information relating to a person, directly or indirectly. For example: a name, a photo, a fingerprint, a postal address, an e-mail address, a telephone number, a social security number, an internal number, a computer login, etc.
TT GEOMETRES EXPERTS collects two categories of data on this website:
- the data you communicate to us (via forms)
- and the data collected automatically (cookies).
Data are collected only when these two conditions are met:
- your consent to collection operations has been collected;
- the existence of our legitimate interest, or that of a third party, which justifies that we carry out the processing of personal data concerned.
Retention periods applied to your personal data are proportionate to the purposes for which they were collected. (See details below). The personal data collected are intended for us as the controller. We ensure that only authorized persons have access to this data.
Our service providers may be recipients of this data in order to perform the services we entrust to them. Some personal data may be sent to third parties or to legally authorities in order to comply with our legal, regulatory or contractual obligations.
For any further information on this subject, do not hesitate to contact us (see contact details below).
Data collected via forms
As part of its recruitment process TT GEOMETRES EXPERTS is required to collect some personal data of future candidates via the recruitment forms: contact details of candidates, resume, cover letter. This data enables the follow-up, processing of applications received and pre-recruitment operations.
The information relating to your applications (recruitment form) is kept for a maximum of 6 months.
TT GEOMETRES EXPERTS also provides Internet users with a contact form to collect requests from its partners and potential customers (name, first name, postal code, e-mail, etc.).
The collection of this data allows the management, processing and monitoring of your requests and your exchanges with the company.
Contact forms data are kept for a maximum of 6 months.
Data collected via cookies
What is a "cookie"?
A "cookie" is a collection of information, usually of small size and identified by a name, that can be sent to your browser by a website on which you connect. Your web browser will keep it for a certain period and will return it to the web server each time you log back in.
TT GEOMETRES EXPERTS: _c: Collects user consent – Retained 13 months
Audience Measurement Cookies
These cookies make it possible to know the number of visitors to the site (number of visitors, bounce rate, etc.) and to improve our content by assessing the interest of our users. We use Matomo audience measurement cookies, the only purposes of which are those listed below, for our own benefit. In accordance with the recommendations of the CNIL, these cookies provide anonymized data.
MATOMO: Matomo_sessid,_pk_ses, pk_id, _pk_cvar, _pk_ref: allows temporary storage of visit data – Stored up to 13 months
Third Party Cookies
The tt-geometres-experts.fr website relies on certain services provided by «third-party» companies that allow to offer interactive content, to facilitate the sharing of content between the site and the social networks, to view videos. These third parties will collect and use your browsing data for their own purposes.
Some pages of this site display interesting 3D models hosted on the Sketchfab platform. These animations work with a cookie. If you disable these cookies, you will not be able to view the 3D models.
Manage your consent
TT GEOMETRES EXPERTS ensures the consent of each user of the site before collecting personal data via cookies. For each visit, the site displays a banner allowing to collect the consent of the collection of personal data.
The user can choose to "accept all", "refuse all" or "personalize his consent". Cookies may be deactivated at any time. To manage your consent, please refer to the Cookie Management page.
Exercise your rights
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right to information: means the right to obtain clear information on the use of your data and your rights.
- Right of access: means the right to access personal data known by the site.
- Right to audit: means the right to obtain and verify data that an organization holds about you.
- Right to rectification: means the right to complete, correct, delete or block your personal data at any time.
- Right of revocation: means the right to revoke consent for the processing of your personal data and the right to delete the personal data collected.
- Right to portability: means the right to retrieve part of your data in a machine-readable format for personal use or to transmit it to a third party of your choice.
- Right to object: means the right to object to the processing of your data.
- Right of limitation: means the right to request a freeze of the use of your data
- Human right: means the right to request the intervention of a human being in automated decision-making processes concerning you and your data.
Learn more about your rights
For any information or exercise of your IT rights and Freedoms on the processing of personal data managed by TT GEOMETRES EXPERTS, you can contact our data protection officer, by mail:
- TT GEOMETRES EXPERTS, to the attention of the Data Protection Project Manager - 10 rue Mercoeur 75011 Paris
For any compliance issues (about the rights on your data) please feel free to first contact us or send a complaint to the CNIL.