TT Géomètres Experts : a network of 15 branches that assist their clients from conception to their projects' achievement
TT Géomètres Experts, a cooperative society of land surveyors and a technical and infrastructure design office, was created in 1964 by Michel Vergnaud and Gérard Andrieux.
Relying on the cooperative principles that have made its success, it has developed harmoniously and opened 15 subsiadiary offices that cover the country and offer a wide range of services to its numerous customers.
50 years of experience, know-how and innovation at your service
Extending the scope of its activity beyond the mastery of land surveying techniques, TT Géomètres Experts now offers high quality services in the fields of architecture, photogrammetry, cartography, real estate and property expertise, engineering, VRD project management, geographic information systems, design software, etc.
Now led by François BERGER (CEO), teams of motivated and united professionals, mastering state-of-the-art tools thanks to a sustained investment policy and continuous training, guarantee trustworthy services fulfilled on time.
Involved in the professional organizations of its sector, TT Géomètres Experts is a member of:
- Association Française pour l'Information géographique (AFIGEO)
- Année Européenne du Patrimoine Culturel
- Association Française de Topographie
- Climats du vignoble de Bourgogne
- Lycée Dorian
- Fédération des SCOP du BTP
- Fédération Nationale des Entreprises de Détection de Réseaux Enterrés (FNEDRE)
- Fédération Nationale des Entreprises de l’Information Géospatiale (FENIGS)
- Ordre des Géomètres Experts
- Sorbonne Université